Please bag all leaves from your Spring clean up and place at curb for Tuesday removal. The Village will not be making rounds with the Leaf Vacuum until fall. Thank you.
Installing a new mailbox or fresh landscaping? Be sure to call Ohio Utilities Protection Service! Calling before you dig is important not only for safety reasons, but also because IT'S THE LAW! By law, homeowners should contact O.U.P.S., 8-1-1 or 1-800-362-2764, at least 48 hours but no more than 10 working days (excluding weekends and legal holidays) before beginning ANY digging project.
NOTE: The Ohio Oil and Gas Producers Underground Protection Service is also committed to protecting underground facilities and preserving the safety of landowners and contractors.Call 800-925-0988 or 614-715-2984 or visit www.ogpups.org for further information about OGPUPS.
Roadway and Road-Side Drainage System Maintenance and Repairs.
Chris Hazel, Steve Sabol, Josh Pinkney
LAWN BAG AND SMALL TWIG PICKUP:
- Pick up will be begin the first Tuesday in April weather permitting thru November.
- Please have your yard waste bags ready and at the curb by 8:00 a.m. Tuesdays for pick up.
- All grass clippings, leaves and small flower cuttings must be in paper, recyclable bags ONLY.
- Paper recycle bags are now available at NO COST to Village residents at the Village Hall.
- NO DIRT, SOD, NUTS, ETC., IN BAGS PLEASE.
- Place small branches, 1-inch or less in diameter and no longer than 4-ft. length, in a separate pile from the larger limbs.
TREE LIMBS, BRANCHES, TWIGS AND VINES:
- Pick-up of larger branches and limbs (over 1-inch in diameter) will be chipped on the SECOND andFOURTH week of the month. (Friday and/or Saturday)
- ANY TREES OR SHRUBS THAT ARE CUT DOWN, MUST BE COMPLETELY REMOVED AT THE PROPERTY OWNER’S EXPENSE. NORTH PERRY VILLAGE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEAN UP.
- Residents can contact Gareth Schul at 440-221-8586 for assistance.
- No nursery or farm business trimmings shall be allowed. The Village limb, branch and twig pick-up services are for residential tree storm damage, normal spring tree trimming and yard twig cleanup.
- Branches and limbs can remain as long lengths. Branches up to 6-inches in diameter and 20-feet in length are allowed for chipping.
- Pile branches of similar size together, with the cut base facing the road in direction of traffic to aid chipping.
- No stumps are allowed.
- No sod or dirt is allowed.
- PLEASE STACK BRANCHES NEATLY.
- All vines must be tied and bundled for easy pick-up.